- Circle K is giving EMS, health care workers and first responders free Pop Fountain Drink, Tea, Coffee with valid ID.
- Krispy Kreme is giving all health care workers free Doughnuts from May 6-12 via drive thru locations.
- Airbnb is working with hosts to provide free accommodations for 100,000 healthcare workers who need to stay near hospitals or stay isolated from their families due to their job.
- Starbucks is offering a tall brewed or iced coffee to police officers, firefighters, paramedics, doctors, nurses, hospital staff and researchers until May 3, the company said.
Osmos is has been hard at work developing many resources for COVID-19 including:
- A free COVID-19 course for health professionals, eligible for 2 CME credits
- Free clinical skill videos on related topics such as imaging features and body temperature assessment
- Free events including meditation and yoga sessions, and AMA sessions hosted by our Chief Medical Officer Dr. Rishi Desai
- Additionally, anyone who signs the #Raisethline pledge can also access 3 free weeks of Osmosis Prime with access to a growing library of 1,200+ videos, 8,000+ clinical case questions, 15,000 flashcards, and 1,000+ High-Yield Notes