Many other individuals and community organizations are compiling resource lists, and we learned about some of the resources on our website from these lists. We thank these organizations for compiling resource information and share links to their lists as well:
- Abriendo Puertas has a diverse resource list for families, in Spanish, including information about COVID-19, immigration information, and activities for children.
- Share NM COVID-19 Resources that range from mental health to insurance.
- SFPS Wellness Resources for Parents and Guardians
- Earth Care
- NMGSAN & Adventure OUT!, Transgender Resource Center
- Tewa Women United (centers resources created by Indigenous communities and in the Española/Rio Arriba County area
- Girls, Inc. Of Santa Fe
- Indigenous Climate Action’s COVID-19 Resources for Indigenous Peoples
- Mesilla Valley Timebank Resource Guide
- Navajo Family Voices
- Gerard's House
- Immigrants Rising
- National COVID-19 Resources for Undocumented Communities
- Tumbleweed’s At-Home Resources List. Also watch for their online summer issue, launching June 1st!